|Baptised: 6th January 1799||Died: 31 Mar 1879||Married: William Prebble||Mother: Elizabeth||Father: John Vincer||Descendant: Eliza Prebble|
Elizabeth Vincer was the mother of Eliza Prebble, according to the 1851 census she was born in Mersham around 1799.
Elizabeth Vincer was baptised at the St John the Baptist Church, Mersham, Kent, on the 6th January 1799. her parents were John and Elizabeth Vincer.
Elizabeth Vincer married William Prebble (bachelor) at St John the Baptist, Mersham Kent on the 10th April 1819. The witnesses were John Vincer, Susannah Crouch, Edward Vincer, and John Finn.
- Eliza Prebble, baptised 5th Dec 1819 (Mersham, Kent)
- Charles Prebble, baptised 26 Aug 1821 (Mersham, Kent)
- William George Prebble, baptised 12 Feb 1823 (Mersham, Kent)
- John Vincer Prebble, baptised 31 Jul 1825 (Mersham, Kent)
- Mary Prebble ~1829
- Ellen Prebble ~ 1832
- Betsy Prebble ~ 1834
- George Prebble, baptised 7 Aug 1836 (Mersham, Kent)
- Henry Prebble ~ 1838
- Louisa Prebble ~ 1840
On the night of 6 June 1841 Elizabeth and her family are living at the Farriers Arms pub in Forstal, Mersham, Kent
On the night of 30 March 1851 Elizabeth was living with her family at Hill Street, Hackney. Her husband is no longer a publican, now he is a Stationer. Their daughter Eliza is no longer living with them.
On the night of 7 April 1861, Elizabeth Prebble, nee Vincer, is living in Ashford, Kent with two of her (now adult) children.
Elizabeth died on the 31st March 1879 at the age of 80 years old, and was buried in the parish of Ashford on the 7th April 1879.
PREBBLE Elizabeth. Personal Estate under £50. 6 May 1879. Administration of the Personal Estate of Elizabeth Prebble late of 5 Norwood-gardens Ashford in the County of Kent Widow who died 31 March 1879 at 5 Norwood-gardens was granted at the Principal Registry to George Prebble of 9 St. Mary's-street Wincheap in the City of Canterbury Commercial Traveller the Son and one of the Next of Kin.
- Mary Vincer, living in Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 25th March 1830, at the age of 95 years old.
- Mary-Ann Vincer, living in Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 10th May 1830 at the age of 1 year.
- Thomas Vincent (Vinsent crossed out), living in Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 30th September 1830 at the age of 49 years.
- John Vincer living in Chatham, was buried in Mersham on the 5th of December 1836, he was 42 years old.
- Edward Butcher from Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 16th of January 1837, he was 16 years old.
- Anna-Maria Prebble from Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 1st of April 1837, she was 39 years old.
- Sarah Vincer living in Ashford, was buried in Mersham on the 15th of July 1838, she was 65 years old.
- John Vincer from Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 29th of December 1838, he was 74 years old.
- Elizabeth Vincer from Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 9th of February 1852, she was 84 years old.
- Daniel Vincer from Mersham, was buried in Mersham on the 15th May 1856, he was 88 years old.
- James Vincer, living in Brabourne, was buried in Mersham on the 20th January 1871, he was 69 years old.